Our Mission is to inspire and empower all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Our FIVE Core Programming Areas
The following core-programming areas are designed to make an impact on a child’s overall well-being. These five areas include:
- Health & Life Skills – designed to help young people develop healthy lifestyles and behaviors.
- Education & Career Development – helping youth become academically proficient, set goals and explore life as working adults.
- Character & Leadership Development – empowering young people to support and influence their community and sustain meaningful relationships with others.
- The Arts – allowing children to become culturally aware by exposing them to the visual arts, crafts, the performing arts and creative writing.
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation – helping children become physically and emotionally fit.