To inspire and empower all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Elkhart
The Boys & Girls Club of Goshen
The Boys & Girls Club of Nappanee
The Boys & Girls Club of Middlebury
Cleveland | Mary Daly | Eastwood | Mary Feeser | Hawthorne
Pinewood | Riverview | Woodland | Chandler | Orchard View
Boys & Girls Club of Nappanee | Concord Intermediate School
Our FIVE Core Programming Areas
The following core-programming areas are designed to make an impact on a child’s overall well-being. These five areas include:
- Health & Life Skills – designed to help young people develop healthy lifestyles and behaviors.
- Education & Career Development – helping youth become academically proficient, set goals and explore life as working adults.
- Character & Leadership Development – empowering young people to support and influence their community and sustain meaningful relationships with others.
- The Arts – allowing children to become culturally aware by exposing them to the visual arts, crafts, the performing arts and creative writing.
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation – helping children become physically and emotionally fit.