How do I register my child(ren) for the Clubs Summer Program?
- Registration for new members is at Chandler Elementary, May 15-26, til 6 pm.
- May 30th– June 9th, you can register your child at our Administration Office (102 W Lincoln Ave.,Goshen) until 6 pm.
- Call (574) 533-4793 for more information.
Please note that upon summer registration, new members must pay a $15 annual fee.
Memberships will need renewed every year by your membership anniversary date.
When is the last day of your Summer Program?
- July 21st is the last day of Summer Programming.
Regular afterschool programming will resume August 4th, 2017.
Will there be programming for the Fourth of July?
- No – we are closed July 4th.
Will Boys & Girls Club provide transportation for my child during summer programming?
No – parents are responsible for getting children to and from the Club.
What are the Club hours and location?
- Care is provided Monday – Friday, at 306 Crescent St, located in Goshen.
- 6 am – 10 am Early Bird
- 10 am – 6 pm Summer Programming
What is Early Bird?
- Early Bird is care provided between the hours of 6 am – 10 am.
When school is in session, Boys & Girls only covers aftercare, not before. However, we offer Early Bird during Spring Break and during the Summer – Early Bird fees are weekly and they are in place (listed below) to accommodate breakfast and staffing.
- $40 for 1st child
- $25 for the 2nd child
- $15 for a 3rd child and+
Members will have the following on a daily basis
- Lunch and Snack
- Playground time for 1st-5th grades
- Arts & Crafts
- Educational Programming
- Use of Club Library
- STEAM- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Game Room Activities
- Athletic Programming